The Tris Elies Communal Board through their attempts towards a quality upgrade of the villagers’ way of life as well as the visitors of the community have gone through with the creation and planning of several infrastructure developments and embellishments.
Some of these constructions are:
1. Creation of a communal park in the old communal school’s courtyard.
2. Creation of an events space in front of the old school.
3. Creation of a nature study path which begins from the south side of the community and runs along a section of the old Paphos-Nicosia road.
4. Covering with asphalt of the Tris Elies – Ayios Demetrios road.
5. Replacement of the water supply system
6. Construction of a new water tank to cover the community’s drinking water needs.
7. Creation of new roads within the community as well as updating and improving the existing roads.
8. Built resistance walls which were coated with local rock.
9. Purchase of two traditional houses which will be preserved and used by the community.
10. Expansion of the cemetery.
1. Restoration and preservation of the churches within the community
2. Creation of a hostel
3. Creation of a cultural centre that will also include a coffee-restaurant.
4. Paving of the roads within the community.
5. Creation of a new road to assist the people living in the area.
6. Covering with asphalt of the road leading to the Patsis area from the cemetery.
Tris Elies Village
4846 Limassol, Cyprus
Tel: 25 462 541
FAX: 25 462 808